Friday 18 July 2014

This weeks English Flowers 18/19th July 2014

I love to use English flowers in my designs so thought I would do a quick post each week showing the English Flowers I have available. 

Lisianthus



Stunning bright yellow sunflowers



Tall elegant Larkspur in a mix of pinks, purples and white. 



Striking Gladioli, many people think of them as a bit old fashioned, used on there own in a tall vase they look stunning. Ideal for a hallway or kitchen. Look at those striking colours. 



And finally the very first Dahlias of the season. These beauties have a slight pink centre. Again an underrated flower however I love these flowers. Not only do they look great in a jug on the kitchen table but they are ideal for weddings. 


Here are a few pictures to prove how versatile these flowers are! 

A retirement present for a lady in a bristol school. 


I used white dahlias in this stunning design that I delivered up to a fabulous wedding dress shop on Hill Road in Clevedon last week. 


And finally look at these stunners from last year! How can you not love them! 












No comments:

Post a Comment