Friday 18 July 2014

welcome

Welcome to my Blog

I thought I would write a short introduction to my new blog. My name is Stephanie Eastwood and I am a freelance florist and I work from my little rustic workshop at Jacklands Fishing Lakes in Tickenham, North Somerset. 

So how did it all begin? 
I have always loved flowers and after completing a degree in Environmental Science I decided I wanted to do something more creative and decided to follow a childhood dream of becoming a florist. After completing an evening course I decided to enrol on a Floristry Course at Bath College and it all started from there. 
After finishing the course I started my own business and the rest is history! 

Workshop
I have a beautiful rustic workshop at Jacklands Fishing Lakes in Tickenham, this is where I spend many hours creating beautiful designs for all occassions. 



Inspiration
I have a very natural style inspired by the beautiful Somerset countryside and I especially love using British flowers. 



Hill Road Market
Every Friday and Saturday I take my flowers to a fabulous little market on Hill Road in Clevedon. The market runs from 9.30-3.30 each day and on Saturdays there is also a fabulous selection of tasty local produce for sale. You can buy flowers from my stall per stem or pick up one of my pre made bunches that are always wrapped in rustic brown paper. People often say to me they know my flowers by the brown paper I wrap them in! 



Weddings. . .
How can I forget wedding flowers, I absolutely love creating bespoke designs for each of my brides. 




Whatever the occasion. . . I can provide flowers for all occasions. 

Sympathy flowers with a difference

Event flowers with that wow factor. 

And don't forget christmas! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment